Most beautiful and Romantic Bible verses for Valentines day, that you could send to him, her, your husband, and wife with messages.
Valentine is one very beautiful and Romantic moment, full of love. A Time where people show love to their loved ones by sending sweet, romantic and beautiful messages and gifts Etc.
I use to wonder if there were romantic verses in the bible, not until I came across songs of Solomon lol…
I’ll be sharing with you some very beautiful and Romantic Bible verses verses from songs of Solomon and other passages of the Bible that you could share with your moved ones. And some beautiful Valentines day gifts ideas for your loved ones.
Most beautiful and Romantic Bible verses for valentines day with romantic messages.
Beautiful and romantic Bible verses for him/husband for valentines day.
- Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth — for your love is more delightful than wine. Song of Solomon 1:2
Valentines Day Messages – how delightful are the kisses of your lips, and your love sweeter than wine. Happy valentines day my love.
- Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the young women love you! Song of Solomon 1:3
Valentines Day Messages – Sweet is the fragrance of your love, your name in my heart is like a perfume poured out. Happy valentines day.
- My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh resting between my breasts. Song of Solomon 1:13
Valentines Day Messages – you are to me like a sweet Myrrh just resting between my breasts.
- Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my beloved among the young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste. Song of Solomon 2:3
Valentines day Messages: Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest so are u among other men my love, and your fruits are the most tasteful. In your shade will I sit all day long. Happy Val my love.
- My beloved is mine and I am his; he browses among the lilies. Song of Solomon 2:16
Valentines Day Messages: Darling you are mine and mine alone, you are more than enough for me, and I love you so much. Happy Val.
- How handsome you are, my beloved! Oh, how charming! And our bed is verdant. Song of Solomon 1:16
Valentines Day Messages – so handsome you are my love, you’re so charming and captivating. Happy val
- Many claim to have unfailing love, but a faithful person who can find? Proverbs 20:6
Message – you have been a faithful faithful and husband, your is second to none. Thank you so much for your love and faithfulness. Happy valentines day baby.
Romantic Bible verses for her/wife for valentines day
You have made my heart beat faster, my sister, my bride;
You have made my heart beat faster with a single glance of your eyes. Songs of Solomon 4:9
Valentines Day Messages – My feet shake, my heart beats faster, you make my heart beat faster with just a single glance of your eyes. Happy Valentines day my heart beat.
- How beautiful and charming you are, my love, with your elegance. Song of Solomon 7:6
Valentines Day Message – You’re truly an amazing and elegant woman, beautiful in and out. May I always be enchanted with your charms. Happy Val.
- How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes are doves. Song of Solomon 1:15.
Valentines Day Messages – darling your eyes are so tender and lovely like the doves, your beauty is second to none. You’re one in a million. Happy valentines.
- Your breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies. Song of Solomon 4:5
Valentine’s Day Messages – So sweet and succulent are your breasts my heart, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies. Happy Val.
- Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it… Song of Songs 8:7
Valentines Day Messages – My love for you is still through the ranging storms, and no matter how high the waves of life becomes it drown my love for you. Happy Val my love.
- Your cheeks are beautiful with earrings, your neck with strings of jewels. Song of Solomon 1:10
Valentines Day Messages – how precious are your cheeks decked with earrings of love, your neck with strings of jewels makes lovelier. Happy Val gorgeous.
- My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely. Song of Solomon 2:14
Valentines Day Messages – your voice is tender and sweet, your face is lovely to behold. Let me wake up to your beautiful face every morning My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside. Happy valentines day.
- My beloved spoke and said to me, “Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, come with me. Song of Solomon 2:10
- Your place is with me forever, arise my darling, stay with me forever. Happy Val.
- Proverbs 5:19 A loving doe, a graceful deer — may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.
Message – I am intoxicated by your love, and your tender and succulent breasts are satisfying. Happy Val.
- Jacob was in love with Rachel and said, “I’ll work for you seven years in return for your younger daughter Rachel.” Genesis 29:19 So Jacob served seven years to get Rachel, but they seemed like only a few days to him because of his love for her. Genesis 29:20
Message – I will chose you over and over again sweetheart, you are better than all. Happy valentines day.
- The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ’woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” Genesis 2:23
Message – Bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh, what would I do without you my love, my better half. You complete me and always will. Happy Val darling.
- Some time later, he fell in love with a woman in the Valley of Sorek whose name was Delilah. Judges 16:4
Message: I fell in love with you before, now, and I will always love u. Happy valentines day.
If you enjoyed reading please do share this post with your friends and family, and I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.