55+ Bible verses about healing, bible verses for strength that will encourage and comfort your soul.
Health is the birthright of every believer in Christ, By his stripes we were healed. We are healed by his stripes because he paid in full with his own body and life. That we may live freely.
A lot of time, we pray for healing, memorize scriptures on healing or scriptures about healing with no result in our health. our prayers for healing often don’t make any difference.
This is because after praying for healing we don’t believe in our prayer for healing enough to receive answers. We pray as though we are begging God for healing when he had already told us that we were healed by his stripes. The word were means that our healing had been settled and paid in full even before we were born.
Yet because of the challenges of life we forget that a price was paid on the cross.
While it is easy to believe in the promises of God concerning our health when we are living in good health, it is more difficult to to believe and hope when we are facing difficulties with our health. When it seems like our health is failing us. But the truth is, whether we believe it or not we have been healed by his stripes and we are in no way indebted to sickness.
55+ Bible Verses About Healing
Here 55+ bible verses that will strengthen you and remind you of God’s promises concerning your health.
- Malachi 4:2: But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
2. 2 Chronicles 30:20: And the LORD hearkened to Hezekiah, and healed the people.
3. Psalms 107:20: He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.
4. Psalms 147:3: He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
5. Isaiah 53:5: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6. Isaiah 57:18: I have seen what they do, but I will heal them anyway! I will lead them and comfort those who mourn.
7. Isaiah 58:8: “If you do these things, your salvation will come like the dawn. Yes, your healing will come quickly. Your godliness will lead you forward, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind.
8. Jeremiah 3:22: Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God.
9. Jeremiah 8:22: Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?
10. Jeremiah 17:14: O Lord, you alone can heal me; you alone can save. My praises are for you alone!
11. Jeremiah 30:17: For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
12. Jeremiah 33:6: Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
13. Jeremiah 51:8: Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: Howl for her; take balm for pain, if so be she may be healed.
14. Ezekiel 47:8: Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.
15. Jeremiah 46:11: Go up to Gilead to get ointment, O virgin daughter of Egypt! But your many medicines will bring you no healing.
16. Exodus 15:26: He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”
17. Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you continually, watering your life when you are dry and keeping you healthy, too. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.
18. Deuteronomy 32:39: “See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.
19. 2 Kings 2:21: Then he went out to the spring and threw the salt into it, saying, “This is what the LORD says: ’I have healed this water. Never again will it cause death or make the land unproductive.’”
20. 2 Kings 20:5: “Go back and tell Hezekiah, the ruler of my people, ’This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the LORD.
21. 2 Chronicles 7:14: If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
22. Psalms 73:26: My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.
23. Psalms 6:2: Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.
24. Psalms 30:2: LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.
25. Psalms 41:4: I said, “Have mercy on me, LORD; heal me, for I have sinned against you.”
26. James 5:14-16: Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. James 5:15. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. James 5:16. Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results.
27. Proverbs 3:8: This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
28. 2 Kings 2:21: Then he went out to the spring and threw the salt into it, saying, “This is what the LORD says: ’I have healed this water. Never again will it cause death or make the land unproductive.’”
29. James 5:16: Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
30. Psalms 103:3: Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.
31. 1 Peter 2:24: “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”
32. Psalms 60:2: You have made the earth tremble; You have broken it; Heal its breaches, for it is shaking.
33. 2 Kings 5:14: So Naaman went down to the Jordan River and dipped himself seven times, as the man of God had instructed him. And his flesh became as healthy as a young child’s, and he was healed!
34. Job 5:18-19: For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal. Job 5:19. He will rescue you again and again so that no evil can touch you.
35. Psalms 103:3: He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
36. Psalms 107:20: He spoke, and they were healed— snatched from the door of death.
37. Psalms 128:3: Your wife will be like a fruitful vine, flourishing within your home. And look at all those children! There they sit around your table as vigorous and healthy as young olive trees.
38. Proverbs 15:4: Gentle words bring life and health; a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.
39. Proverbs 16:24: Kind words are like honey, sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
40. Isaiah 30:26: The moon will be as bright as the sun, and the sun will be seven times brighter—like the light of seven days! So it will be when the Lord begins to heal his people and cure the wounds he gave them.
41. Isaiah 38:20: Think of it—the Lord has healed me! I will sing his praises with instruments every day of my life in the Temple of the Lord.
42. Hosea 6:1: “Come, let us return to the Lord! He has torn us in pieces; now he will heal us. He has injured us; now he will bandage our wounds.
43. Hosea 14:4: The Lord says, “Then I will heal you of your idolatry and faithlessness, and my love will know no bounds, for my anger will be gone forever!
44. Matthew 8:7: Jesus said, ” I will come and heal him. “
45. Matthew 9:21-22: For she thought, “If I can just touch his robe, I will be healed.”Matthew 9:22. Jesus turned around and said to her, ” Daughter, be encouraged! Your faith has made you well.” And the woman was healed at that moment.
46. Matthew 14:14: A vast crowd was there as he stepped from the boat, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick.
47. Matthew 14:36: The sick begged him to let them touch even the fringe of his robe, and all who touched it were healed.
48. The Acts 3:16: “The name of Jesus has healed this man—and you know how lame he was before. Faith in Jesus’ name has caused this healing before your very eyes.
49. 1 Peter 2:24: He personally carried away our sins in his own body on the cross so we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. You have been healed by his wounds!
50. Exodus 23:25: Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,
51. Luke 6:19:And all the crowd sought to touch him, for power came out from him and healed them all.
52. Matthew 9:6: But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”
53. Matthew 9:28-30: Matthew 9:28. When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” “Yes, Lord,” they replied. Matthew 9:29. Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”; Matthew 9:30. and their sight was restored.”
54. 3 John 1:2: Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
55. Mark 6:56: And wheresoever he entered, into villages, or into cities, or into the country, they laid the sick in the marketplaces, and besought him that they might touch if it were but the border of his garment: and as many as touched him were made whole.
56. Matthew 8:1-3 When Jesus came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. Matthew 8:2. A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.” Matthew 8:3. Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy.
57. Proverbs 17:22: A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
If you enjoyed reading please do share this post with your friends, and i would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
You may also want to read: