40 inspiring psalms of Thanksgiving for a heart of gratitude, to appreciate God for his unending and unfailing love.
1. Psalms 136:1-3
Psalm 136:1. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:2. O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 136:3. O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
2. Psalms 100:4-5
Psalm 100:4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalm 100:5. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
3. Psalms 105:1 – O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
4. Psalms 9:1 – I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvellous works.
5. Psalms 69:30 – I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving
6. Psalms 95:2-3
Psalm 95:2. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
Psalm 95:3. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
7. Psalms 107:8-9 –
Psalm 107:8. Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psalm 107:9. For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
8. Psalms 26:7 – That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
9. Psalms 28:7 – The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
10. Psalms 34:3 – O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
Be sure to pin me for later
11. Psalms 105:2-3
Psalm 105:2. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
Psalm 105:3. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
12. Psalms 56:12 – Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render thanks unto thee.
13. Psalms 116:17 – I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
14. Psalms 50:14 – Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
15. Psalms 86:12 – I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
16. Psalms 75:1 – Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
17. Psalms 34:1-3
Psalm 34:1. I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 34:2. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Psalm 34:3. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
18. Psalms 138:1-2
Psalm 138:1. I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
Psalm 138:2. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
19. Psalms 118:28 – Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
20. Psalms 118:19 – Open for me the gates of the righteous; I will enter and give thanks to the Lord.
21. Psalms 18:48 – He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
22. Psalms 30:4 – Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
23. Psalms 30:12 – To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
24. Psalms 35:18 – I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
25. Psalms 50:14 – Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
Be sure to pin me for later
26. Psalms 79:13 – So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
27. Psalms 79:13 – So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
28. Psalms 92:1-3
Psalm 92:1. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
Psalm 92:2. To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Psalms 92:3. Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
29. Psalms 97:12 – Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
30. Psalms 106:1 –
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
31. Psalms 106:47 – Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
32. Psalms 107:22 – And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
33. Psalms 116:17 – I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
34. Psalms 119:62 – At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
35. Psalms 118:29 – O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
36. Psalms 140:13 – Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
37. Psalms 147:7 – Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
38. Psalms 136:26 – O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.
39. Psalms 122:4 – Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
40. Psalms 136:2 – O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.