Best Inspirational Bible verses on God’s love for us.
God’s love for us is unconditional, unlimited and complete. Trying to fathom how deep God’s love is for us, the Psalmist wrote in Psalm 8:4-6
Psalms 8:4 What is man, that you are mindful of him? and the son of man, that you visit him? Psalms 8:5 For you have made him a little lower than the angels, and have crowned him with glory and honor. Psalms 8:6 You made him to have dominion over the works of your hands; you have put all things under his feet:
There are several Bible verses that talks about God loving us despite our sins, despite our unfaithfulness toward him.
What baffles me the most is the fact that God still love us, unconditionally. The love of God is beyond description. Making us in his own image and after his likeness is something that still amazes me.
Why Does God Loves?
God loves us because love is who he is. it is his nature to love, That’s why you must express love or show love as a child of God. When you love, you are telling the world that you are a child of God.
God loves us because he created us. Colossians 1:16.
He didn’t just create us, but he created us in his own image, to be like him. Genesis 1 26-28. He made us unique, to be co-creators like him. Then he gave us dominion to rule over his creatures, because only a God can rule so he make us God’s just like himself. That’s why he said in Psalms 82:6
I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
He could have made us in a different form other than the way are, but because of his love for us he wanted to look at us every time and smile at himself and feel proud having made what reminds him of himself. Because as he is so are we in this world (1 John 4:17)
When the same man that he made in his image and after his likeness disobeyed his command and lost the original purpose he had in mind for creating the man, the same love compelled him to live the comfort of his throne and all of the glory, which led to the greatest sacrifice of all time.
He came down, took the form of flesh, and he who never knew sin had to suffer greatly in other that we might be reconciled back to his original purpose for our lives.
So that we can be free from all of the oppressions of the devil.
God’s unfailing love and mercies for us endures forever. It was this love that made him die for us when we were still wallowing in the waves of sin. (Romans 5:8).
When he could no longer contain the joy of knowing how much God loves man David cried out in Psalm 8:4-6 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Bible Verses About How Much God Loves Us
1. God Loved you when you didn’t love him. 1 John 4:19: We love because he first loved us.
2. God Loved you even we were still in sin. Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
3. By grace he saved you, when we were still dead to sin. Ephesians 2:4-5: But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
4. He shows you mercy, even when you don’t deserve it. 2 Chronicles 6:14: And said, O LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee in the heaven, nor in the earth; which keepest covenant, and shewest mercy unto thy servants, that walk before thee with all their hearts:
5. God fights for you and keeps you safe. Romans 8:3-32: What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
6.God loved you when you didn’t know or recognize him. |1 John 4:9-10: In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 1 John 4:10. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
7. God’s anger does not last forever because of his love for you, he pardons your sins. It gives him joy to shower you with his love. Micah 7:18: There is no other god like you, O Lord; you forgive the sins of your people who have survived. You do not stay angry forever, but you take pleasure in showing us your constant love.
8. You carry God inside of you, how awesome. Romans 5:5: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
9. Nothing in heaven and on earth can separate you from the love of God. Romans 8:35: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
10. Not even principalities, powers, sickness, hunger, thirst, lack or even death can separate you from the love of God. Romans 8:38-39: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Romans 8:39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
11. You are a friend of God. John 15:13: Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
12. John 16:27: For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
13. John 15:9: “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
14 . Isaiah 63:9: In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
15. Song of Solomon 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.
16. Romans 8:32: He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
17. Revelation 3:19: Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.
18. John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
19. Zephaniah 3:17: The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
20. Isaiah 49:16: See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.
21. 1 John 3:1: See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
22. Ephesians 2:4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
23. The Love of God brings abundant life. John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
24. Galatians 4:5: God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children.
25. God’s love makes us his friends. John 15:15: I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
26.God’s love protects us, because of his love we are not consumed. Lamentations 3:22: Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
27. God is love. His love is constant, he doesn’t change with events, or circumstances. In and out of season He is love. 1 John 4:8: Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
28. God’s love gives us hope and makes us confident. Romans 5:5: and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
Psalms About Gods Love Us
29. Psalms 5:12: For you bless the godly, O Lord, surrounding them with your shield of love.
30. Psalms 136:26: Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.
31. Psalms 32:10: Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him.
32. Psalms 36:7: How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
33. Psalms 63:7: Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.
34. Psalms 45:7: Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
35. Psalms 17:8: Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings,
36. Psalms 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.
37. Psalms 103:13: As a father shows compassion to his children, so the LORD shows compassion to those who fear him.
If You enjoyed reading please do share this post with your friends and family, and I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
You May Like: