30 most encouraging bible verses for strength in hard times, inspirational bible verses to get through tough times.
A lot of time, we are so discouraged by our current situations that it becomes really difficult for us to even look up to heaven. Some times we feel God doesn’t care.
We become so discouraged that we sometimes say that if God cared we won’t be going through or facing the trials and challenges that we are currently facing.
Of truth, life itself can be challenging sometimes. But if we keep our gaze on Jesus Christ, we will surely overcome. Jesus said in John 16:33 that the world is full of tribulations but that we will have peace in him. (paraphrase)
No matter how rough the road becomes, God is always willing to make them straight for us if only we will be willing to let him help us.
I have compiled 30 bible verses or scriptures that will help you get through tough times, hard times, and difficult situations, 30 bible verses you could share with someone that is going through tough times.
30 Encouraging Bible Verses For Tough Times.
1. Isaiah 40:29: He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers strength to the weak.
2. Isaiah 43:2: When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
3. Isaiah 59:1: Listen! The Lord is not too weak to save you, and he is not becoming deaf. He can hear you when you call.
4. Isaiah 43:18-19: Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Isaiah 43:19. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth, shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
5. Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
6. Isaiah 43:4: Others died that you might live. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.
7. Isaiah 50:7: Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be dismayed. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will triumph.
8. Matthew 12:20: He will not crush those who are weak, or quench the smallest hope, until he brings full justice with his final victory.
9. Isaiah 43:19: For I am about to do a brand-new thing. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness for my people to come home. I will create rivers for them in the desert!
10. Exodus 14:14: The Lord himself will fight for you. You won’t have to lift a finger in your defense!”
11. Matthew 28:20: And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age. “
12. Isaiah 50:2: Was I too weak to save you? Is that why the house is silent and empty when I come home? Is it because I have no power to rescue? No, that is not the reason! For I can speak to the sea and make it dry! I can turn rivers into deserts covered with dying fish.
13. Isaiah 50:10: Who among you fears the Lord and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the Lord and rely on your God.
14. Psalms 46:5: God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
15. Isaiah 42:3: He will not crush those who are weak or quench the smallest hope. He will bring full justice to all who have been wronged.
16. Isaiah 33:21: The Lord will be our Mighty One. He will be like a wide river of protection that no enemy can cross.
17. 1 Samuel 2:9: He will protect his godly ones, but the wicked will perish in darkness. No one will succeed by strength alone.
18. Psalms 103:14: For he understands how weak we are; he knows we are only dust.
19. Psalms 138:3: When I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me the strength I need.
20. 2 Samuel 22:30: In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall.
21. 3 John 1:2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.
22. Psalms 37:40: And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
23. Isaiah 41:6: They encourage one another with the words, “Be strong!”
24. Psalms 84:11: For the Lord God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the Lord withhold from those who do what is right.
25. Jeremiah 31:25: I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.”
26. Deuteronomy 31:8: Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord is the one who goes before you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor forsake you.”
27. Psalms 46:10: He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
28. Numbers 11:23: Then the Lord said to Moses, “Is there any limit to my power? Now you will see whether or not my word comes true!”
29. Isaiah 65:24: I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!
30. Psalms 37:7: Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.
If you enjoyed reading please do share this post with your friends, and I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
Be sure to also read: 15 Bible verses about Restoration-uplifting scriptures