God has always been perfect at been patient with us, but we on our path find it really difficult to be patient with him.
Many times when we ask God for certain things, and when the time frame we gave God (not the one he gave us) elapses we become really tensed and uneasy.
Forgetting that God sees the end from the beginning and knows just the perfect time for our answers. We also forget that he makes everything beautiful in his own time and not ours or the one we gave him. Ecclesiastes 3:11.
God has a plan for you, and God’s timing is always perfect. If you can be patient with him you’ll see that he is actually working out something for you. No matter how long it takes wait for it.
Don’t move, be patient, wait until he say move or until you hear from him.
I have compiled 10 quote scriptures about God’s timing for strength and encouragement.
Pin This Image
Bible Verses About God’s Perfect Timing
1. Ecclesiastes 3:11 – He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
2. Psalms 27:14 – Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
3. Ecclesiastes 3:1 – To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
4.Ecclesiastes 3:17 – I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
5. Job 28:23 – God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof.
6. 2 Peter 3:8 – But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2 Peter 3:9 – The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
7. Ecclesiastes 8:6 – Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.
8. Hebrews 10:37 – For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
9. Habakkuk 2:3 – For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
10. Isaiah 60:22 – A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.
If you enjoyed reading please do share this post, and I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section.